Ethos Health Success Story
I would highly recommend Wilson & Assoc to businesses that are looking for seasoned financial leadership without the cost of a seasoned resident CFO or big firm consultancy fees. With seasoned financial leadership, you can look to Wilson for pragmatic strategic and commercial advice.
We provide clinical Allied Health Services including physiotherapy, dietetics, exercise physiology, as well as workplace Fatigue Management, Manual Handling Training, and Injury Rehabilitation.
Wilson & Assoc was engaged as Consulting CFO and has helped our leadership team to navigate growth and improve performance over the past 2 years.
Wilson & Assoc helps develop long range plans, budgets, performance metrics, targets and incentives, and follows through with performance review, forecast revision, management pack, investor pack and facilitate communications with investor group. Wilson & Assoc also provides leadership to our internal finance team for transaction processing, payroll, fixed assets, monthly close, project revenue recognition, balance sheet risks and opportunities review, intellectual property and intangibles revaluation.
- A profit turn-around of almost 300%
- 20% savings on a tax assessment, coupled with 20% annual savings in tax compliance
- A rigorous growth budget with full alignment of strategic objectives with executional strategies in terms of people and marketing.
- A performance incentive scheme to inspire individual and team achievements, with direct line-of-sight with the growth objectives
- A comprehensive and insightful monthly business performance review process
- A robust forecast process to provide lead indicators of pending trends and performance outcome to facilitate early intervention strategies.
- Migrate MYOB to Xero for savings on subscription, ease of use and online access.
Wilson’s objectivity, balanced consideration and fact-based judgements have won him the respect and confidence of the Board and the management team. He was looked upon to facilitate negotiations between the Shareholders, and between the Board and management regarding business & intellectual property valuation, and post-transition arrangements.
I have more confidence in both our strategies and performance, thanks to the transparency, clarity and financial rigour Wilson brought to the business. I am pleased to see significant improvement in the competency of my finance team under Wilson’s guidance and coaching, my leadership team has over time become more financially savvy from Wilson’s indirect coaching through his reviews and thoughtful recommendations. Wilson always provides options with full financial model of the scenarios and outcomes for each implementation choice, which simplifies decision-making for me and my team. With professional mastery in the Finance arena, Wilson has demonstrated strong strategic development capability, commercial acumen and execution agility, which culminates in practical and high-impact strategies, that has direct line of sight with execution