• 40% of payroll
• Minimum payment of $1,500 maximum $100,000 per week
• $1,000 per week for sole traders.
Who is eligible
• An active ABN
• Operating as at 1 June 2021
• Turnover between $75,000 to $250 million
• A revenue decline of 30% or more
• Maintained employee headcount as of 13 July 2021 over the JobSaver payment period.
You can choose 1 of the 3 bases below, whichever results in the highest decline:
1. The same 2-weeks’ period from 26/6/2019 to 26/07/2019.
2. The same 2-weeks’ period from 26/6/2020 to 26/07/2020
3. The same 2-weeks’ period from 26/5/2021 to 26/06/2021
The first fortnightly payment will be backdated to 18 July 2021.
Applications close 18 October 2021.
About Wilson & Assoc
Wilson & Assoc Chartered Accountants provides taxation and business advisory services to individuals, investors and businesses wherever you are based. We provide specialist services to startups and health care providers.
If we can help in any way, we’d like to hear from you.
Disclcaimer: The information provided within this article is general information only. None of the comments in these notes are intended to be advice, whether legal, financial product or professional. You should obtain specific advice regarding your particular circumstances from a tax or legal professional.
Copyright © Wilson & Assoc Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.