Reconfirm JobSaver payment eligibility
Eligible businesses are now able to continue receiving JobSaver payments if they successfully reconfirm their eligibility each fortnight.
Up to $1,500 to $100,000 per week depending on your weekly payroll.
• Experienced a continued decline in turnover of at least 30% or more within your chosen comparison period.
• Maintained employee headcount.
Option 1: Same year, corresponding fortnight.
• Use the same comparison year applied for your first application with a new corresponding fortnight.
Option 2: Same year, same comparison fortnight.
• Use the same comparison fortnight used for your first application with any other 2 weeks in 2021.
Option 3: 12 June to 25 June 2021 as comparison period.
• Use the 12 June to 25 June 2021 as a fixed date and compare with any other fortnight after those dates.
To confirm your eligibility, click on the link here.
Small business fees and charges rebate
A rebate provided if you are a sole trader, small business owners or a not-for-profit organisation.
A one-off rebate of $1,500 for eligible fees and charges.
• Total Australian wages below threshold of $1.2 million
• Must have a registered ABN or business premises located and operating in NSW
Applications available until 30 June 2022. To apply click here.
Small and medium enterprise (SME) loan guarantee scheme
The government is providing additional support to help SMEs through the impacts caused by COVID-19.
Businesses can apply for 10-year loans of up to $5 million.
What else is included
The option of a 24-month repayment holiday.
Interest rates capped at around 7.5%
• Have previously received JobKeeper payment between 4 January 2021-28 March 2021.
• Affected by the floods in eligible LGA’s in March 2021.
• Highly affected by COVID-19.
How to apply
• Approach participating lenders such as ANZ, Commbank, National Australia Bank, Westpac etc.
Loans available until 30 December 2021. For more information click here.
More government support services
Below is a list of the Government support available at the date of this article. Click on the topic of your interest to view the details.
Source: Service NSW
About Wilson & Assoc
Wilson & Assoc Chartered Accountants provides taxation and business advisory services to individuals, investors and businesses wherever you are based. We provide specialist services to startups and health care providers.
If we can help in any way, we’d like to hear from you.
Disclcaimer: The information provided within this article is general information only. None of the comments in these notes are intended to be advice, whether legal, financial product or professional. You should obtain specific advice regarding your particular circumstances from a tax or legal professional.
Copyright © Wilson & Assoc Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.