Individual Tax Return Service Inclusion
Personal tax return base fee covers salary income and general work expenses only. Excludes ABN income, business income including side hustle, home office, motor vehicle, rental properties, capital gains and shares and cryptocurrency investments. Click here to download a template to list work related expenses.
Fee applies for ABN income of up to $30K. Additional fees apply to higher income. Please provide income and expenses summary from clients or your own accounts.
Fee applies to each property. Please provide agent’s EOFY statement, interest and tax summary, depreciation schedule and any other related expenses.
Fee only applies if your home office deduction is more than $500. Please click here to complete the Home Office Expense Declaration.
Fee only applies if MV deduction is more than $500. Please click here to complete a Motor Vehicle Expense Declaration. Click here to download an MV logbook template.
Fee applies to portfolio of up to $30K in value and up to 30 transactions. Additional fee applies for higher portfolio and larger number of transactions. Please provide financial year statement from your trading platform.
Fee applies to portfolio up to $30K in value and up to 30 transactions. Additional fee applies for higher portfolio and larger number of transactions. Please provide financial year statement from your trading platform.
Also referred to as Welcoming Rebate. Applies to the first tax year only. We reserve the right to discontinue or extend it in part or in full at our discretion.
Business Service Inclusion
Below are the service inclusion and bases for calculating fees, unless otherwise agreed.
Set up of a private company or discretionary trust
1. Advisory service on business structuring
2. Registration of the company
3. Registration of business name (optional)
4. Registration of ABN
5. Registration of TFN
6. Registration of GST (if required)
7. Registration of payroll withholding tax (if required)
8. Registration of payroll tax (if required)
9. Registration of FBT (if required)
10. Registration of Super payment with Super Clearing House
11. Tax planning discussion
1. Notice of incorporation
2. Certificate of Registration
4. Notice of ABN registration
5. Notice of GST registration
6. Notice of PAYG registration
7. Notice of TFN registration
8. Notice of Payroll Tax registration
9. Notice of FBT registration
10. Letter to Bank Manager
11. Form 362 – Appointment of registered ASIC Agent
12. Director’s resolution re Digital Signature
13. Members’ Resolution re Appointment of Officeholders
14. Director Resolution re Share Structure
15. Director Resolution re Issue of Shares
16. Declaration of Trust (for a Trust only) – N/A
17. Declaration of Company not traded (for corporate trustee only) – N/A
18. Officeholder Consent
19. Occupier’s Consent
20. Share Application
21. Share Allotment Journal
22. Share Certificate
23. Register of Members
24. Share Transfer Journal
25. Register of Charges
26. Particulars Relating to an Issue of a Series of Debentures
The package fee –
1. Starts at $3,600 per annum
2. Applies to the annual revenue estimate used for the proposal.
3. Is the minimum only and is subject to review every quarter or/and after finalising the year.
4. Increases by 1.2% of revenue for each 50K annual revenue increase
5. Fee adjustments will be applied forward only, i.e., from the quarter subsequent to the quarter under review.
6. We will notify you in writing of any adjustments.
The package includes:
1. Quarterly and year-end accounting review
2. Quarterly BAS
3. Quarterly Profit & Loss & Balance Sheet reports for income above 100K
4. Company income tax return
5. Annual accounts and tax planning
6. Simple tax planning, i.e., within the existing business and transactions structure only, including pro-rata estimate of the tax due and the optimum quarterly instalment amount.
The package excludes:
1. Bookkeeping, Payroll. See bookkeeping details below.
2. External CFO services. See details below.
3. Personal tax return. See details below.
4. ASIC annual return. See details below.
5. Xero setup, migration and subscription. See details below.
6. Complex advice exceeding 15 minutes in duration.
7. Complex tax planning, including different tax structures, strategies and simulation of the tax and financial outcomes for different scenarios as covered by External CFO Service. See details below.
The bookkeeping service fee is a minimum fee, not a fixed fee. It is calculated on the following bases:
2. The fee is based on an estimate of the minimum hours required per week.
3. Excess hours will be billed at the end of each quarter or the end of the financial year.
4. We will review our team’s activities with you and reach an agreement before any adjustments or billing.
Bookkeeping service includes:
1. Process weekly bank feed transactions by mid-day.
2. Match receipts to invoices and payments to payable invoices.
3. Ensure correct accounting classification and compliant tax treatment.
4. Update weekly Fixed Asset register schedules.
5. Perform quarterly Bank reconciliation to bank statements.
6. Perform quarterly Tax reconciliation.
7. Perform quarterly Director loan reconciliation.
8. Perform quarterly Fixed Asset register reconciliation.
9. Perform quarterly Activity Statement reconciliation.
10. Perform quarterly reconciliation of all other assets and liabilities.
11. Perform quarterly Balance Sheet review to identify risks and opportunities.
12. Perform quarterly and year-end accounting, including depreciation, amortisation, impairment & income tax provision.
13. Provide quarterly Account Transaction report.
14. Provide quarterly ATO Payment plan update, if applicable.
15. Provide quarterly Aged Receivables analysis.
16. Provide quarterly Aged Payable analysis.
17. Perform ongoing maintenance of Contacts, product and service items, and Chart of Accounts.
Bookkeeping service excludes:
1. Create sales quotes & receivable invoices.
2. Create purchase orders and processing suppliers’ bills / payable invoices.
3. Make bank payments and transfers to suppliers and employees.
4. Receive stock & inventory items.
5. File and store paper source documents.
6. Update employees’ payslips.
7. External CFO services.
1. Perform periodic pay runs
2. Process employee leaves
3. Provide quarterly pay run summary report
4. Provide quarterly payroll employee summary
5. Perform ongoing maintenance of employee details and entitlement.
The following HR support services are available as incremental service
1. Support recruitment process and execution of employment agreements
2. Prepare employee onboarding documents and notices, including TFN declaration
3. Coordinate employee exit process, including deed of release and staff notices
1. Calculate and process severance pay in accordance with Fair Work Act 2009
2. Provide employment and income certificates on requests
3. Monitor and report impact of changes to labour law
4. Support and coordinate with MS HR re talent search, recruitment, development, retention, succession, exit and dispute resolution.
5. Facilitate payroll tax and Fair Work audits.
External CFO service may include:
1. Cash & performance improvement: Optimise cash flow. Enhance performance & profit
2. Tax strategy simulation: create a model to simulate the tax outcome of various tax structures and strategies.
3. Business Planning: long-range plan, annual budget and monthly forecasts
4. Empowerment: Provide metrics & targets, reward & incentives strategy
5. Commercial viability: Develop sustainable pricing, costs & profitability.
6. Financial modelling: Visualise financial outcomes and providing strategic choices for business cases and projects.
7. Growth and transition: restructuring for growth or consolidation
8. Governance: Strengthen internal controls. Develop policies, processes and systems.
External CFO service excludes:
1. Essential services – tax and annual accounts
2. Bookkeeping & Payroll
3. Business setup, Corporate secretarial and Xero services
a. Hourly: $200 per hour
b. Daily: $1,440 per day under 10 days
c. Daily: $1,200 per day 10 days or more.
Days and hours:
d. Daily rate includes 8 hours per day.
e. Unused days will be rolled over to the new financial year, except where it is offered as a complimentary service or as a bundle with the Essential Package.
Personal tax return
Personal tax return base fee is for salary income and general work expenses only and excludes home office, motor vehicle, property rental, capital gains and income from share and other investments.
Under Corporations Law and ASIC regulations, Directors are required to keep specific and timely documentation to justify accounting, tax treatment and every decision you make for your company. We help ensure compliance and prepare meticulous documentation t in accordance with the relevant legislation to ensure maximum protection for you and your business. Some of the key documents include:
1. Director resolution for Annual Financial Statements
2. Director resolution for Dividend Distribution
3. Director resolution for Director Loan
4. Director resolution for Director Remuneration
5. lodgement of Annual ASIC return. Excludes ASIC renewal fee.
Xero setup is one-time service and includes:
1. Organisation setup
2. Financial and tax setup
3. Company branding setup & customisation
4. Chart of account setup & customisation
5. Bank account & bank feed setup
6. Payroll, pay run calendar and employees setup
7. Users setup
8. Short-term cash flow and business snapshot
Xero setup is one-time service and includes:
1. 2 financial years of historical transactions
2. Open invoices & bills
3. Unreconciled Transactions
4. Bank Account Mapping
5. Chart of Accounts as per the source file
8. File fixes
Xero subscription are at Xero pricing to save you the hassle of managing another separate service.Click here to view Xero pricing details.