What is EMDG?
The Export Market Development Grant (or Export Government Grant) is a government assistance program aimed to encourage small and medium businesses to develop export markets. The EMDG reimburses up to 50% of eligible export market development expenses in excess of $5,000, up to a total of $150,000 per year, for a maximum of 8 years, not necessarily consecutive.
We can help with EMDG from preparing to claiming and audit, including:
- Help understand the eligibility criteria and substantiation requirements
- Review the eligibility of your export activities
- Review transactions and assist with collation / computation of the EMDG inclusions
- Review of issues arising from the process
- Assist with the application form and Expenditure Schedules.
- Attend meetings with Austrade to assist with the audit process
How Wilson & Associates helps us with our profit turn-around and growth strategies – by Dr. Watson, CEO, Ethos Health,13/06/2018
Wilson & Assoc provides robust planning, rigorous performance management, commercial and strategic advice, and helps drive profit and accelerated growth.
What we are about
We are a leading chartered accounting firm providing Tax and External CFO services.
We provide financial clarity and structure, illuminate roadmap to vision, translate strategies to actionable plans, help build agility and resilience to thrive under all conditions.
We bring 25 years of experience solving complex problems at large corporates to servicing clients without the big costs.
Our mission is to help clients create the financial future they want. Our business is to help save tax, build wealth, and grow amazing business. Our brand is built on trust. Our reputation is built on mastery and integrity. Our success is measured by the values we create for clients.