What is EMDG?
The Export Market Development Grant (or Export Government Grant) is a government assistance program aimed to encourage small and medium businesses to develop export markets. The EMDG reimburses up to 50% of eligible export market development expenses in excess of $5,000, up to a total of $150,000 per year, for a maximum of 8 years, not necessarily consecutive.
We can help with EMDG from preparing to claiming and audit, including:
- Help understand the eligibility criteria and substantiation requirements
- Review the eligibility of your export activities
- Review transactions and assist with collation / computation of the EMDG inclusions
- Review of issues arising from the process
- Assist with the application form and Expenditure Schedules.
- Attend meetings with Austrade to assist with the audit process
How Wilson & Associates helps us with our profit turn-around and growth strategies – by Dr. Watson, CEO, Ethos Health,13/06/2018
Wilson & Assoc provides robust planning, rigorous performance management, commercial and strategic advice, and helps drive profit and accelerated growth.
What we are about
Our business is built on trust. Our brand is built on integrity. Our reputation is built on mastery. Our mission is to help clients create a better future. Our work is building wealth and growing business. Our focus is on creating value for clients. Our role is to provide solutions. Our conduct is guided by our values: ethics, integrity, mastery, openness, evidence, growth, empathy, respect, and collaboration.
We do not promise miracles, nor quick riches. We can without a doubt provide financial acumen, leadership, structure and rigour.